Just you, only you :)


" I was lucky :) Everybody want to spend their time together in this asasi.
But me, I will spend my time with you nanti kat Pasir Gudang :)
Awak kan jiran saya yang paling cute! :) " - Nor Nasril, 2013

You don't know how much I miss you. How much I love you. How much I care about you. The one and only Mr Boyfriend. He is my life. He will be my future. I want him to be in my future. To be part of my life. InshaaAllah :) Thanks for always be there for me, for always love me. For always be a freaking awesome patience boyfriend to me :) I know and I realized how a big-headed, hot-tempered and uncontrollable person I am. And alhamdulillah. You still here. Standing beside me, toughly, with a big smile on your face and passionately in love with me :) Thanks awak. I regret nothing. Nothing :3 I madly in love with you, the one and only my unpredictable but yet, my handsome Mr Boyfriend :)

Picture of me that he took without my knowing :)

ThankYou For Visiting My Hunneyy Bunneyy :D